The Socializer Addon Package allows you to:
- Using the Social Connect block, you can add Social Media icons to your site so that people can connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. There are currently almost 80 different social networks you can use. If that's not enough, you can add your own social networks, too.
- Using the Social Share block, you can add social media sharing buttons to your site so that others can Like, Tweet, +1 and share your content with others. There are currently 9 different networks you can share on: Digg, Email, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, StumbleUpon, and Twitter.
- The CSS Share block lets you add sharing to your site that is lightweight. Instead of multiple calls to multiple social networks that causes your site to load slowly, this block utilizes each network's 'share popup' functionality.
- Using Social Promote, you can automatically send posts out to Twitter and Facebook when you create a new Composer page. You can also send posts out for individual pages.
It has many configuration options, including:
- Which social media networks to show
- Which order to show the social media networks
- Horizontal, Vertical or Floating Vertical Toolbar
- Customizable icons
You can see a demo of the standard Social Connect block below and to the right, the floating toolbar to the left, and the Social Share block below. See more detailed examples of the 'Share' block formats.