Search Experience Optimization (SXO) Addon has been Released
Like I said in a previous post, I've been gathering information about what good SEO practices are. Those things that help you get shown in search engines, such as Bing, Yahoo or Google. Now, I've packaged a bunch of those things together into my Search Experience Optimization add-on.
Of the ideas that I had going into this development, most have been realized:
- Missing meta-titles
- Meta descriptions that are missing or too short
- Keyword density within the content of the page
- Content keywords that match the meta keywords
- Canonical URLs using rel="canonical"
- Authoritative author links using rel="author"
- Demonstration search engine snippets to show what the page might look like in a search engine
- rel="next" / rel="prev" on pagination
- The proper length of the <TITLE> tag
- <h1> tag checks
- Possible keyword spam
- OpenGraph and TwitterCard meta-data
- On-page highlighting of keywords
What are some other things that you'd like to see in an all-in-one owner-friendly SEO addon for concrete5? Let me know in the comments.