Getting User Filters to Work in Page List+
April 14, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Can't figure out how to get the search filters to show up
How to Fix the Issue
- You must tick the 'Use for search' box in the search tab
- You must have 'Show search filters' and 'Show results' ticked in the search tab
- If you want to show results on page load, you need to tick that box, too
- You must tick each of the page attributes you wish to show filters for.
- For the filter to work properly, you must tick the corresponding filters in the filters tab that you ticked in the search tab. For instance, if you ticked 'Tags' in the search tab, you must also tick 'Tags' in the filters tab.
- In the filters tab, set the dropdown next to the 'Tags' attribute to 'match any from search' or 'match all from search'.
- If you want to give the filter a default value when the page loads, you can select or type it in, depending on what type of attribute it is
Categories: Page List+