Using an Expiration Date with Page List+
April 29, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Sometimes you only want pages to show until some 'expiration date'. Here's how you'd do it with Page List+.
How to Fix the Issue
- Create a page attribute
- Make it a 'Date' attribute
- Call it 'Expiration Date' or something similar
- Add this page attribute and values to the pages you want to use
- Create or edit your Page List+ block
- On the 'filter' tab, tick the box next to 'Expiration Date'
- In the dropdown for the 'Expiration Date', choose one of the following settings, depending on what you want returned
- Is today or after
- Is after today
That's it. You should now have a Page List+ block that only shows pages with an expiration date after today's date (or today and after, depending on the setting).