concrete5 Addon Upgrades
concrete5.7 is here and the changes are incredible:
- An upgraded interface that makes the user experience easier to use
- Completely re-imagined interface
- Drag and drop page editing
- New image editor
- A paradigm shift on the server side using modern PHP architecture
- Complete overhaul of the codebase using current best practices
- Hierarchical data structures for tags and groups
Keeping your Addons up to Date
With all the great changes, what does this mean for you as an addon developer? It means you need to rewrite your addons if you want them to be available for this new version of concrete5. And that's where I'd like to help you. I update your addons so that they remain available going forward into the age of concrete5.7.
How does it work?
- Contact me about your addon that you're interested in having updated.
- As long as the code works in concrete5.6, I'll update it to work in concrete5.7.
- You get the updated code and get to keep all rights to it.
How much does it cost?
I've tried to make estimating your return on investment as easy as possible:
((Addon zip file size in KB) - (Size of images in zip file)) * $10
Here are a few examples:
- ((25kb zip file) - (10kb in images)) * $10 = $150
- ((72kb zip file) - (8kb in images)) * $10 = $660
- ((84kb zip file) - (32kb in images)) * $10 = $520